Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour!
Live trip tracking allows parents and staff at school to locate your group whilst on tour and keep up to date with any changes to your travel plans as tehy happen, giving them reassurance and peace of mind.
Sport Trips to Prague
Prague is a great sporting city and as such is a great destination for students of Sport. We can arrange visits to both Sparta and Slavia Football Club where you will get the opportunity to visit the stadiums and explore the grounds. Alternatively why not visit the Sparta Prague Ice Hockey Stadium as the Czechs are one of the world's best Ice Hockey nations.
Price Shown includes
- Return Air Travel
- 3 nights B&B Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
O2 Sazka Arena
This is one of the most modern multifunctional sport, leisure, and exhibition halls in Europe with its progressive technologies, universal utilisation and comfort. You can visit the whole sport and culture complex followed by an interview with local staff.
Slavia Football Club
Newly opened in April 2008 this is the Czech Republic's most modern football stadium. You can visit the complex and ask questions to local club staff.
Sparta Football Club
Formed in 1893, the club has become the biggest and most successful of the three Prague teams in the Gambrinus League, having been league champions a record 26 times. The 20,000 seater stadium has gained vital income from their exploits in the European Champions League which has helped them make considerable improvements to the stadium in recent years. The visit includes a stadium tour as well as a discussion in the Victory club hall.
Sparta Prague Ice Hockey Stadium
The Czechs are one of the world's best Ice Hockey nations, with the sport proving more popular with locals than football. Sparta Prague is the biggest and best known ice hockey club. It recently celebrated its 100th year anniversary, making it one of the oldest sports clubs in Europe. It was in January 1904 that the club formed its first ice hockey team, which met on frozen lakes and ponds around Prague. This visit includes a tour of the T-Mobile Arena and concludes with a discussion session.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits