Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Tailor-made Trips to Amsterdam
With elegant canal houses, largely traffic free roads & relaxed atmosphere Amsterdam has the air of a large cosmopolitan village rather than a bustling European capital. Around every corner is a picture postcard view, drenched in history and bound to captivate your students.
In terms of educational interest it ticks all the boxes. For art students, a visit to Amsterdam presents an opportunity to visit some world renowned museums and see many paintings by the Dutch masters, Rembrandt, Vermeer and of course Van Gogh.
For more general interest why not try visiting the home of Anne Frank where she and her family hid from the Nazi regime, or for a more light-hearted venture try the NEMO Science centre which exhibits practical examples of how things work.
Price Shown includes
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
An essential component of any trip to Amsterdam, a boat cruise along the canal can be arranged. Please contact us for details and prices.
Palace Op De Dam
Situated in the centre of Amsterdam the palace was built as the city hall in 17th century. Renowned sculptors were brought to Amsterdam and famous painters such as Rembrandt contributed to the interior.
Owned by the Willet-Holthuysen family this 17th century mansion was left to the city on the proviso that it be preserved and opened as a museum. The house is lavishly decorated and furnished in the fashion of the time and contains many rare objets d’art; glassware, silver, fine china and paintings.
Walibi Holland Theme Park
This theme park enjoys a reputation as Europe’s top spot for rollercoasters. There are more than 50 attractions and shows.
Bringing 500 years of dark history to life in one terrifying experience, The Amsterdam Dungeon, a relatively new attraction to the city, takes visitors on a virtual journey through its gruesome past. On arrival, the sight of skeletons and the sounds of dark, Gregorian chanting makes for an eerie welcoming to the horrors of medieval Amsterdam.
Efteling World of Wonders
The most popular tourist attraction in the Netherlands and one of the leading theme parks in Europe. The attractions are themed around ancient myths and legends, fairy tales, fables, and folklore.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits