Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
See All Offers
To view all our offers click here
Food Technology Trips to Paris
France’s gastronomy is world renowned which makes the capital Paris the ideal location for a food technology trip.
There are a wide variety of visits to food producers across Paris happy to demonstrate their craft to school groups, from chocolateries, patisseries and of course boulangeries. Paris is also home to the Rungis Market which is the largest wholesale market in the world for fresh produce. Students can also visit the Grand Marnier Distillery where this famous export is produced. The variety of demonstrations and experiences available makes Paris the ideal choice for a food technology tour that will expand students’ food experience and knowledge
Price Shown includes
- Return Eurostar Travel
- 2 nights B&B Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits
What you say
The whole experience from the enquiry to the booking, travel, accommodation and our itinerary in Paris was excellent.
Mid Kent College
The service, advice, guidance and support received from European Study Tours was impeccable and they made every step of planning our visit easy and enjoyable.
Turton High School
I am very pleased with the service provided by European Study Tours and we had a great trip to Paris!
Bishop David Brown School