Welcome Discount for Every New Teacher
As a teacher/lecturer booking with us for the first time, you can SAVE £30pp on your next school/college trip to the USA and other long haul destinations and £10pp on UK and Europe destinations.
See All Offers
To view click here
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour
Locate My Trip is the easy, convenient way for your school to follow your group’s location whilst on tour and, has been specifically designed to provide reassurance to both parents and teachers and is included as STANDARD in all our tours.
Cultural & Enrichment Trips to London
Take your students on an exciting trip to London where the combination of historical venues, famous landmarks and a world famous theatre district means there is no shortage of ways to combine culture and fun!
A cultural and enrichment trip prepares a student for the real world, is character building and create s amazing lasting memories.
They are suitable for all learning styles; we learn best when we can see, hear, and experience things first-hand. Here are some of the benefits a cultural and enrichment trip can provide:
- Develop a sense of responsibility.
- Be character building, develop students’ self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-belief.
- Help improve social/interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate or interact well with other people.
- The opportunity to experience cultures, respect differences, and develop new friendships with their peers.
- Broaden their horizons and knowledge.
- Encourages problem solving and teamwork.
- Provides fond memories and long-lasting positive benefits.
Trips can benefit the teacher as well as student! Teacher’s get to observe the student in a different environment and see how they view the world; it can also generate ideas for the teacher to bring back to the classroom.
For extra fun you can extend your trip and visit a theme park - Chessington World of Adventures or Thorpe Park. Contact us to quote for your personalised itinerary.
This sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific requirements and learning outcomes.
|Day 1||Travel by coach or rail into the heart of the capital.||Go on a Thames Cruise and experience a unique view of London's iconic sites from the River Thames.||A West End Show is a perfect way to end the day, take you pick from some of the most popular performances such as The Lion King, Aladdin, Matilda or Wicked.|
|Day 2||Visit one of London's most popular tourist attractions such as the London Eye or explore the London Dungeons.||Head off home to arrive back early evening.|
- Day 1
- Day 2
|Morning||Travel by coach or rail into the heart of the capital.|
|Afternoon||Go on a Thames Cruise and experience a unique view of London's iconic sites from the River Thames.|
|Evening||A West End Show is a perfect way to end the day, take you pick from some of the most popular performances such as The Lion King, Aladdin, Matilda or Wicked.|
|Morning||Visit one of London's most popular tourist attractions such as the London Eye or explore the London Dungeons.|
|Afternoon||Head off home to arrive back early evening.|
Price Shown includes
- Return rail travel (based on the fare from Birmingham stations)
- 1 night B&B accommodation
- Specialist group travel insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free place ratios
- Locate My Trip - live trip tracking app
- Online trip organiser & travel app
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Coca-Cola London Eye
The famous Coca-Cola London Eye is one of the world’s highest observation wheels, standing at 135 metres high. The wheel has thirty-two capsules, each of which holds 25 people and views possible as far away as twenty-five miles on a clear day.
The view from the Shard is situated on floors 68, 69 and 72, almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, where you can take in all of London at once with 360 degree views of up to 40 miles long.
Sightseeing Tours by bus
Hop-on hop-off bus tours are great for general sightseeing, giving access to all the major sites. Departing from Grosvenor Gardens it includes Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, London Eye and Piccadilly Circus.
Thames River Cruises
A great opportunity for you to discover the 'must-see' sights in London. Watch as the River Thames weaves its way through the heart of London and see the history of this city around every bend. Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Waterloo (London Eye) Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier.
The Emirates Air Line
Rising to a height of 90 metres, Emirates Air Line offers you an exciting 1.1km cable car journey across the Thames on the UK’s only urban cable car. Emirates Air Line connects the Greenwich Peninsula and the Royal Victoria Dock.
The London Dungeons
Transport yourself back to the darkest moments in the capital's history within the deep depths of the London Dungeons.
West End Shows
End the day with a West End show. We have the best value tickets for the West End's new and most successful productions.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised EST travel app to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip app designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher inspection visits