Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Tailor-made Trips to Bay of Naples
On our school trips to the Bay of Naples you will experience the spectacular rocky coastline and some of the best scenery in Italy and the bay is home to several world renowned archaeological wonders. The area was settled first by the Greeks and then by the Romans. Mount Vesuvius dominates the Bay and is one of the few active volcanoes in Europe, resulting in school trips to the Bay of Naples being a very special experience. Its eruption covered the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum in ash, preserving life as it was almost 2000 years ago. School trips to the Bay of Naples provide students with an exceptional destination for an educational tour for students wanting a variety of excursions that educate and entertain.
Price Shown includes
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Home to many artefacts taken from Pompeii and Herculaneum. It is also being regenerated with modern art sculptures in the old squares, with metro stations being transformed into modern masterpieces.
One of the most famous ancient sites in the world. Almost 2000 years ago Mount Vesuvius erupted covering Pompeii in ash, preserving life as it was 2000 years ago, and excavations are ongoing. Plaster cast was poured in the holes in the ash created by bodies, and the result is realistic models of the people buried by the ash.
Roman Villa of Oplontis
An ancient map named this suburb city of Pompeii as Oplontis. Today, the modern town is known as Torre Annunziata. What remains of the Roman suburb is a well-preserved villa ten meters below the modern street level where visitors can roam a massive residential complex believed to have once belonged to Nero’s wife, Poppaea Sabina. It is of particular interest because of the frescoes beautifully preserved and vivid in colour.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits