Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Tailor-made Trips to Nuremberg
School trips to Nuremberg are ideal for those studying History and Politics. The city of Nuremberg was an extremely important location from 1933, each year 500,000 National Socialists from all over Germany converged upon Nuremberg for a week. The Zeppelin airfield, which still exists today, was built especially for Nazi parades. In stark contrast, by the end of the Second World War, Nuremberg was utterly devastated by allied bombings.
On our school trips to Nuremberg you'll be able to experience the history and redevelopment of this important city.
Price Shown includes
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Exhibits include a painting and printing workshop from Durer's time, where various artistic techniques are demonstrated.
The museum's collection comprises over 1.2 million objects, making in Germany's largest museum of cultural history.
The 100m curved glass facade permits interesting views of the museum's interior and particularly at night, provides an extraordinary backdrop to events on Klarissenplatz.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits