Welcome Discount for Every New Teacher
As a teacher/lecturer booking with us for the first time, you can SAVE £30pp on your next school/college trip to the USA and other long haul destinations and £10pp on UK and Europe destinations.
See All Offers
To view click here
Latest Château Prices
View our great value offers.
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour
Locate My Trip is the easy, convenient way for your school to follow your group’s location whilst on tour and, has been specifically designed to provide reassurance to both parents and teachers and is included as STANDARD in all our tours.
French Language Trips to Lille
The city of Lille has a vast and rich history and is a popular destination for a school trip. The attractive centre is nestled around the Grand Place and is resplendent with classic French architecture, extensive art collections and is lined with cafes and restaurants with a Flemish atmosphere.
School trips to Lille are also very easy to undertake as Lille is less than two hours from London by Eurostar. All of these elements combined make school trips to Lille ideal for groups wanting to sample a modern continental city.
Price Shown includes
- Travel - Day Trip Only via Eurostar
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
'Vieux-Lille’ Guided Tour in French
Stroll around the streets and the squares to discover the heritage, the history and the "art of living" in the town through its main sites and monuments.
French Language Lessons
There are excellent opportunities to improve your students language skills during your trip to Lille. We can include French lessons with native speakers to your requirements.
Le Marché de Wazemmes
A great place to practice your language skills. With food, flowers, fabrics and exotic products, it's one of the largest markets in France. Colourful, with a "soho" atmosphere, you'll often hear an accordion being played. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7.00 am to 2.00 pm.
Historical Mining Centre
This old mine which at its peak employed 1 000 miners a day producing over 1 000 tons of coal, covers an eight hectare site. The visit includes a video, tour of the mining galleries and a simulated descent into the mineshaft. An old miner's train and commentary given by a former site worker provide transport.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits