Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Tailor-made Trips to Sicily
Sicily is the largest of the Mediterranean islands and has a precious geographical diversity. Its coastline and unspoilt sea-beds combined with fertile volcanic slopes, make it an ideal location for a geography field trip. Be sure to visit Mount Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano, and enjoy breath-taking views of the volcanic landscape from its summit. Learn how the population cope with this constant shadow which both threatens and sustains the farming community. Fishing and tourism play a large part on the island and provide ample case studies for human geographers. With a fantastic climate and Italian hospitality your field trip is guaranteed to be both enjoyable and educational.
Price Shown includes
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Noted for its rich history, culture, architecture and gastronomy, playing an important role throughout much of its 2,700 year existence.
Founded in 733BC, and became one of the first Greek colonies on the island.
Can be found in the south west of Sicily. It is a medieval town which is home to ruined Greek temples that stand, or partially stand, against a backdrop of the sea.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits