Book your London School Trip by the 31st May and SAVE!
Book your London School Trip by the end of May and SAVE a further £10 off your tour!
Tailor-made Trips to Edinburgh
Edinburgh is Scotland’s beautiful capital, and award winning cultural destination. There is plenty to see and do in the city thanks to its rich combination of venues and activities which offer tradition and history as well as amenities which are contemporary and lively.
Choosing school trips to Edinburgh really does offer inspiration, fun and of course education. Enabling school children of all ages to see, hear and experience some of the most important historic artifacts, will mean a brilliant excursion and the most memorable educational lesson.
Price Shown includes
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
National Galleries of Scotland
The three magnificent galleries in Edinburgh are located on three sites, each home to special exhibitions and different parts of the national collection of fine art. The collection is free to the public, open daily and amongst the best in the world. What's awaiting you? Masterpieces from the early Renaissance to the present day by some of the most important artists in history, as well as portraits of great Scots. You will also find special exhibitions, inspiring activities and events, and bustling cafés and shops.
Perched on an extinct volcano, this instantly recognisable fortress is a powerful national symbol and part of Old and New Towns of Edinburgh World Heritage Site. Its story is Scotland's story. Experienced guides with a great knowledge and understanding of the castle look forward to sharing their stories with you.
The Palace of Holyroodhouse, the official residence in Scotland of Her Majesty The Queen, stands at the end of Edinburgh's Royal Mile against the spectacular backdrop of Arthur's Seat. This fine baroque palace is closely associated with Scotland's rich history. The Palace is perhaps best known as the home of Mary, Queen of Scots, and as the setting for many of the dramatic episodes in her turbulent reign.
Witness the Big Bang, feel an earthquake and even get caught in a tropical rainstorm as the unique story of our planet's past, present and future is told. The interactive tour includes voting pads and smartboard technology and pupils will handle specimens in the the workshop.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits