Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Free Teacher Inspection Visits
We understand the importance of being as well prepared as possible, explore your destination before taking your group away on a teacher inspection visit.
Geography Trips to Northern Catalonia
Northern Catalonia contains a wealth of spectacular Natural Parks with varied geological features and ecosystems to study. The area provides some of the finest examples of volcanic scenery in Europe at the Garrotxa Volcanic Park, but also has wetlands, fluvial environments, limestone landscapes and of course coastal environments to study. The city of Barcelona itself is a fascinating case study in urban growth and development.
The dramatic and unspoilt landscapes and access to the city of Barcelona make this an inspirational destination for a geography tour that is not too far afield.
Curriculum Topics Key Stage 4 & 5
- Tectonic Hazards
- Content of the World Around Us
- Urban Issues and Challenges
- Glaciated Landscapes and Change
- Tectonics and Hazards
- Landscapes and Processes
- Contemporary Urban Environments
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Check in to UK airport for flight to Barcelona||Arrive in Barcelona. Transfer to your accommodation on the Costa Brava. Free time to explore the local area||Evening meal|
|2||Full day guided excursion to Garrotxa Natural Park exploring the Volcanism in the area.||Evening meal|
|3||Full day guided excursion to Barcelona, exploring urban development at Montjuic Olympic Park and Port Vell.||Free time in Barcelona and Tapas Tasting - Evening meal|
|4||Free time in Barcelona seeing Sagrada Familia or Parc Guell||Transfer to airport for return flight to the UK|
|Morning||Check in to UK airport for flight to Barcelona|
|Afternoon||Arrive in Barcelona. Transfer to your accommodation on the Costa Brava. Free time to explore the local area|
|Morning||Full day guided excursion to Garrotxa Natural Park exploring the Volcanism in the area.|
|Morning||Full day guided excursion to Barcelona, exploring urban development at Montjuic Olympic Park and Port Vell.|
|Evening||Free time in Barcelona and Tapas Tasting - Evening meal|
|Morning||Free time in Barcelona seeing Sagrada Familia or Parc Guell|
|Afternoon||Transfer to airport for return flight to the UK|
Price Shown includes
- Return Air Travel
- 3 nights Half Board Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits