Tailor-made Trips to Aachen
A trip to Aachen, provide students with a visit to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site of Aachen Cathedral. The more than 1,200 years old cultural site is the last resting place of Charlemagne and the site of coronation of 30 German kings. Today Aachen Cathedral with its religious architecture annually attracts more than one million visitors.
Other visits may include one of the many museums of art and a historical tour of the city.
At Christmas time the squares and lanes around Aachen Cathedral and the town hall are transformed into a Christmas village with all the festive trimmings.
Reasons To Visit
Aachen Christmas Market
The squares and lanes around Aachen Cathedral and the town hall are transformed into a Christmas village.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised EST travel app to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip app designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher inspection visits