Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Tailor-made Trips to Opal Coast
You won't regret planning a school trip to the Opal Coast. Stretching from the Belgian border in the North to the Somme estuary in the South, the Opal Coast is an area filled with natural beauty which offers a taste of real France without the need for a long journey.
Groups can stay on scenic stretches of coastline lined with elegant French seaside resorts all of which offer easy access to historical sites, Gothic cathedrals, water parks and shopping centres. The variety of excursions and places of interest make this an ideal choice for a school trip, especially for those wanting visits that will both educate and entertain.
Price Shown includes
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Mining History Centre
The largest mining museum in France where a thousand miners worked to extract 1000 tonnes of coal every day. Visitors are taken on a guided tour to by a former miner to retrace the steps of an average working day taking in the lamp room and mine buildings before ‘going down’.
Flemish style buildings and picturesque cobbled squares, disguise a town steeped in war history. Arras is the capital of the Artois region and is well-known for the traditional Flemish style of its buildings and picturesque cobbled squares.
France’s first fishing port has an impressive old quarter with cobbled streets and a beautiful Cathedral. Boulogne is a popular fishing port and cross-channel terminus with many attractive areas and excellent shopping.
This elegant and fashionable seaside resort has wide sandy beaches, a promenade and a watersports complex. There is a market twice a week.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits