Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Free Teacher Inspection Visits
We understand the importance of being as well prepared as possible, explore your destination before taking your group away on a teacher inspection visit.
Food Technology Trips to Florence
Italian food is one of the most popular cuisines eaten the world. Traditional products made near Florence include Balsamic Vinegar, Parmesan and a number wines. We can arrange visits to see these products being made or grown, the production line and finished product- which your students may be able to sample.
|1||Arrive into Pisa & transfer to Florence||Leaning Tower of Pisa||Evening Meal|
|2||Balsamic Vinegar and Parmesan Factory||Evening Meal|
|3||Cookery Lesson||Evening Meal|
|4||Free time for shopping & sightseeing||Transfer to Pisa for flight home||Arrive back in the UK|
|Morning||Arrive into Pisa & transfer to Florence|
|Afternoon||Leaning Tower of Pisa|
|Morning||Balsamic Vinegar and Parmesan Factory|
|Morning||Free time for shopping & sightseeing|
|Afternoon||Transfer to Pisa for flight home|
|Evening||Arrive back in the UK|
Price Shown includes
- Return Air Travel
- 3 nights B&B Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Olive Oil Museum (Torgiano)
The museum is located in a small nucleus of medieval houses within the Torgiano town walls. The museum covers ten rooms and opens with information provided by the National Research Council on the botanic characteristics of olive trees, and the traditional and avant-garde techniques for cultivating and extracting the oil.
Parmesan Factory (Modena)
Modena is one of the few official areas sanctioned to produce authentic Parmesan cheese. Enjoy an introduction to one of Italy’s most well-known cheeses with a visit to a Parmesan factory. See how the process takes place using milk specifically from pedigreed red Reggiana cows.
A visit to a Chianti vineyard offers a full immersion in the wine's wold. You'll begin in the vineyards and receive an explanation of the terroir- the combination of local climate, soils and grape varietals that are the components that make wines so unique from region to region. You can taste best Tuscan wines if you wish.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits
What you say
The guided tour was very good. The lady was very friendly and flexible. She did not talk too much and she tried to entertain the students.
The John Henry Newman RC School