Maths LIVE! Student Event in Disneyland Paris
Bring the curriculum to life at our Maths Live! Event at Disneyland Paris. Find out more
Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Free Teacher Inspection Visits
We understand the importance of being as well prepared as possible, explore your destination before taking your group away on a teacher inspection visit.
Maths Trips to Frankfurt
Visit the financial capital of Germany to explore maths in the world around us. A visit to the world's 12th largest stock exchange will allow your students to see the workings of the exchange, including the live trading floor, and how much maths is used during everyday trading. The Deutsche Bundesbank Money Museum has a variety of multimedia exhibitions and collections on show to explain the history of money, and the way it works. Students will learn the importance of monetary stability and the tasks of central banks in maintaining the value of money. Let your students become hands-on with maths through the interactive displays at the Mathematikum.
Price Shown includes
- Return Coach Travel
- 3 nights B&B Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
The Mathematikum, located in Gießen about an hour from Frankfurt opens a new door to mathematics. With more than 150 experiments, visitors can learn maths in a fun way. Designed for all levels of maths interest and ability this totally interactive museum will have you building bridges, agonizing at puzzle games, and even standing in a giant soap bubble.
German Stock Exchange
The visit begins with an audio-visual presentation explaining how the Stock Exchange works. Following the video, the group can see the stock exchange itself from the spectator’s gallery. There are phones in different languages, explaining the different areas of activity.
Euro & The Banking City Walking Tour
Frankfurt has gained widespread renown as an international traffic and transport hub, finance centre and trade show location. The Main metropolosis lies at the heart of the Rhine-Main region and is one of Europe's most productive and dynamic locations. Its development from a medieval trading centre to its current position as a modern and pulsating finance metropolis is at the core of this themed tour.
Finance, Business & Euro Metropolis Walking Tour
From a medieval trade city to a modern finance metropolis, present-day Frankfurt has gained wide renown as the seat of Germany's most active stock market and the European Central Bank. Sights include the European Central Bank and the German Federal Bank.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits