Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour!
Live trip tracking allows parents and staff at school to locate your group whilst on tour and keep up to date with any changes to your travel plans as tehy happen, giving them reassurance and peace of mind.
Modern Foreign Languages Trips to Cantabria
This coastal region in the north of Spain is a mixture of scenic coastal resorts, stunning mountain landscapes and prehistoric caves and makes an inspirational destination for a Spanish language tour. Relatively undeveloped and authentically Spanish it is a great place to immerse your students in the language and culture through a combination of lessons, workshops and educational visits.
Explore the perfectly preserved medieval village of Santillana del Mar and visit the Altamira Caves with their prehistoric cave paintings. The lively bayside capital of Santander is known for its seafood tapas and long curving Sardinero beach and maritime history. For natural wonders, head into the mountains for spectacular scenery or ride the mining train through the El Soplao Caves to see some of the best rock formations of their type in the world.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Check in to UK airport for flight||Arrive and transfer to your accommodation||Evening Meal|
|2||Full day excursion to Santander with a visit to El Capricho de Gaudi||Tapas Meal in a local restaurant|
|3||Full day excursion to San Vincente and the Picos de Europa, including cable car ride||Evening meal|
|4||Visit to El Soplao Caves||Transfer to the airport for return flight||Arrive UK, onward travel to school|
|Morning||Check in to UK airport for flight|
|Afternoon||Arrive and transfer to your accommodation|
|Morning||Full day excursion to Santander with a visit to El Capricho de Gaudi|
|Evening||Tapas Meal in a local restaurant|
|Morning||Full day excursion to San Vincente and the Picos de Europa, including cable car ride|
|Morning||Visit to El Soplao Caves|
|Afternoon||Transfer to the airport for return flight|
|Evening||Arrive UK, onward travel to school|
Price Shown includes
- Return Air Travel
- 3 nights Half Board Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits
What You Say
I was 100% pleased with the tour and service we received with European Study Tours. The itinerary was perfect. Included such a great range of activities that were all very interesting and exciting. The trip was exactly what I wanted and more.
Rugby Free Secondary School