Christmas Market Trips to Lille, France
The Christmas Market in Lille is the largest and oldest in Northern France. It is a great choice for a day trip or overnight stay due to the Eurostar link which gets you to this winter wonderland in less than two hours.
The Christmas Market, held in the Place Rihour in the town centre, has over fifty stalls offering a vast range of local products and original gifts. The main square is transformed into a winter wonderland and is dominated by an 18-meter high Christmas tree and sparkling Ferris wheel.
Price Shown includes
- Return Eurostar travel - day trip only
- Specialist group travel insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free place ratios
- Locate My Trip - live trip tracking app
- Online trip organiser & travel app
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Guided Sightseeing Tour of Lille
A sightseeing tour of Lille will offer your group the opportunity to see the city's main attractions. A professional, experienced, English-speaking guide will give an insight into the history and culture of the city and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
A superb shopping centre that no visitor should miss. With nearly 200 shops, both big and small, you'll find a range of goods and services to satisfy any requirement. When you fancy a break from shopping, you'll be spoilt for choice, with 30 places to eat and drink.
Septentrion Foundation and Vert Blois Castle
The Vert Bois domain at Bondues stretches over 30 hectares. It maintains a cultural current through its temporary shows and the permanent exhibition of its works of art. The castle's 18th-century interiors constitute a real museum of decorative arts, with furniture of outstanding quality, taste and charm. The foundation, the park and castle can be seen throughout the year.
Science Museum and Planetarium
The forum aims to foster the pleasure of discovery in science and technology by setting them in the context of contemporary life. Science without tears through exhibition halls, a cabinet of curiosities, a planetarium and a section for the young.
Day Trip to Paris
A sightseeing tour of Paris will offer the opportunity to see all Paris's main attractions including the Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Sacre Coeur and Notre Dame. An experienced guide will give information on the history of the city and will be able to answer any questions you have.
Day Trip to Bruges
Bruges is a beautifully preserved medieval city. A major port until the 16th century, Bruges’ outlet to the sea silted and trading ceased for 300 years. This extended hibernation period has meant that the city’s historical centre has remained unchanged for centuries. Students can wander the maze of paved streets or take a canal trip to experience the delights of this lovely Flemish city.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised EST travel app to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip app designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher inspection visits