Welcome Discount for Every New Teacher
As a teacher/lecturer booking with us for the first time, you can SAVE £30pp on your next school/college trip to the USA and other long haul destinations and £10pp on UK and Europe destinations.
EXTRA! Double Your 'Welcome' Discount for February 2020 Trips
See All Offers
To view click here
Latest Château Prices
View our great value offers.
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour
Locate My Trip is the easy, convenient way for your school to follow your group’s location whilst on tour and, has been specifically designed to provide reassurance to both parents and teachers and is included as STANDARD in all our tours.
We Take Responsibility
For every school and college who take a trip with us, a Maya nut tree will be planted in Peru supporting reforestation and we pledge to offset an additional tonne of CO2 through the Brazilian Amazon deforestation project. Learn more here.
Christmas Market Trips to Lille, France
22 November - 30 December 2019
Lille plays host to the oldest and largest Christmas Market in Northern France and is a great place for your students to experience the unique atmosphere of a European city at Christmas.
With the convenience of Eurostar this modern continental city can be reached in less than two hours from London making it ideal for a day trip or short overnight stay.
Price Shown includes
- Return Eurostar travel - day trip only
- Specialist group travel insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free place ratios
- Locate My Trip - live trip tracking app
- Online trip organiser & travel app
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Guided Sightseeing Tour of Lille
A sightseeing tour of Lille will offer your group the opportunity to see the city's main attractions. A professional, experienced, English-speaking guide will give an insight into the history and culture of the city and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
A superb shopping centre that no visitor should miss. With nearly 200 shops, both big and small, you'll find a range of goods and services to satisfy any requirement. When you fancy a break from shopping, you'll be spoilt for choice, with 30 places to eat and drink.
Septentrion Foundation and Vert Blois Castle
The Vert Bois domain at Bondues stretches over 30 hectares. It maintains a cultural current through its temporary shows and the permanent exhibition of its works of art. The castle's 18th-century interiors constitute a real museum of decorative arts, with furniture of outstanding quality, taste and charm. The foundation, the park and castle can be seen throughout the year.
Science Museum and Planetarium
The forum aims to foster the pleasure of discovery in science and technology by setting them in the context of contemporary life. Science without tears through exhibition halls, a cabinet of curiosities, a planetarium and a section for the young.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised EST travel app to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip app designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher inspection visits