See All Offers
To view click here
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour
Locate My Trip is the easy, convenient way for your school to follow your group’s location whilst on tour and, has been specifically designed to provide reassurance to both parents and teachers and is included as STANDARD in all our tours.
We Take Responsibility
For every school and college who take a trip with us, a Maya nut tree will be planted in Peru supporting reforestation and we pledge to offset an additional tonne of CO2 through the Brazilian Amazon deforestation project. Learn more here.
English Trips to Stratford Upon Avon
Stratford-upon-Avon is the the birthplace of William Shakespeare, and is unsurprisingly steeped in culture and history. Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the river Avon, it is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK.
School trips to Stratford upon Avon are an inspired choice because it gives students the chance to visit to the famous Swan Theatre, a modern theatre space based on the design of playhouses in Elizabethan England, as well as Shakespeare's Birthplace and Holy Trinity Church, his actual burial location.
Curriculum Topics Key Stage 4
English Literary Heritage
Roles & responsibilities of theatre producers
The work of live theatre makers: performers, designers, directors, producers
Curriculum Topics Key Stage 5
Literary Genres: Shakespeare
Theatrical processes and practices in interpreting and performing theatre
Price Shown includes
- Return Coach Travel
- 2 nights B&B Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
Shakespeare Birthplace Museum
The half-timbered house where William Shakespeare was born in 1564 is Stratford's most cherished historic place. It is the most frequently visited of all the tourist places. Descendants of the dramatist lived there until the nineteenth century, and it has been a place of pilgrimage for over 250 years.
William Shakespeare Tour
Take a guided walk through the town and hear the special stories about Stratford's most famous son, William Shakespeare and discover the places connected with his life and his family such as the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, the Shakespeare Centre, Shakespeare’s birthplace, Nash’s House and Hall's Croft.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits