Book by end 31st May and SAVE!
Book your School Trip to Europe before the end of May and save a further £10pp!
Locate My Trip Included in Every Tour!
Live trip tracking allows parents and staff at school to locate your group whilst on tour and keep up to date with any changes to your travel plans as tehy happen, giving them reassurance and peace of mind.
Food Technology Trips to Brussels
The hospitality and catering industry is a dynamic industry in Belgium. Large numbers of firms use the region as a base for production, processing, packaging and operations. Recent major firms include Tropicana, HJ Heinze, Yakult and Procter & Gamble. Belgium has become renowned for the fine chocolates and gourmet beers they produce and export around the world.
Price Shown includes
- Return Coach Travel
- 3 nights B&B Accommodation
- Specialist Group Travel Insurance
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Free Place Ratios
- Live Trip Tracking
- Online trip organiser & Travel App
- 24/7 support whilst you are away
Reasons to Visit
An excellent tour which includes an explanation on the origin of chocolate and the chocolate making process. The group will then be able to see the production in action. To finish the tour all students will be able to sample the finished product and buy the products in the shop. New for 2010 will be the possibility of adding a workshop to the end of the tour where students can participate in making their own chocolate products. Please contact us for more details and prices.
In Bev Breweries
Visits can be arranged to In Bev breweries, including the home of the famous Stella Artois brand in Leuven. In Bev has a portfolio of more than 200 brands, including ®, Stella Artois®, Brahma ® and Beck's ®, its three global flagship brands. In Bev employ nearly 77,000 people, and run operations in 32 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. The visit consists of a guided tour to the brewing hall, the filtration and filling plant and an opportunity to taste Stella Artois.
Mechelen Fruit Auction
The auction is the largest fruit and vegetable cooperation in Europe and handles up to 3,000 tons of vergetables per sale day. The experienced guide will talk about the history of the world of auctions, and more particulary about the auction of Mechelen. They will teach you the system of auctions and will lead you through the route of the vegetables – from the market gardener to your local supermarket, and will let you personally witness the sales activity with the auction clock.
We Make Trip Planning Easy
- Day to day support and advice from our team of travel experts
- Easy-to-view online tour quotation
- Market-leading trip organiser portal, My Tour Manager
- Free Resources and templates to help launch your trip
- Email reminders to keep you on track
- Free and completely personalised Travel App to access your information on the go
- Locate My Trip designed to provide reassurance to parents and teachers
- Risk Assessment advice so you can make an informed decision on every tour component
- Teacher Inspection Visits