- All coach tours 1:8
- All air and rail tours 1:10
Itineraries are specifically designed for each group. You may like to consider additional visits or activities such as study visits, theatre tickets, restaurant meals and sightseeing tours which we are happy to book for you.
Our experienced staff who are familiar with the deatils of each tour are available 24 hours a day in the unlikely event that you should encounter any difficulties.
We endeavour to offer the first group leader a free single room where available and unless otherwise stated on your quotation.
- Up to four museums pre-booked, where required. All entrance fees are payable locally
- Additional museums can be booked at a nominal fee
At the time of your firm booking we will supply you with a comprehensive group leader’s pack, which includes useful information to help you plan your forthcoming trip.
A destination specific visit list with details of subject specific visits is provided with every quotation to help plan your tour.
- If a general inspection visit is not provided during the course of the year we will provided two nights bed and breakfast accommodation for up to two staff in a twin room and wherever possible this will be in the accommodation allocated for your group. The cost of this accommodation will be deducted from your tour invoice once you have made a Firm Booking. Please note that although inspection visits are not available at Disneyland Resort Paris relevant paperwork will be provided.
- Your travel will be at your own expense but we will be happy to provide you with practical advice and tips.