Jobs & Careers at European Study Tours
European Study Tours is part of the Education Division of Holidaybreak, the education and activity travel group, alongside PGL and NST. We have 35 years' experience in operating student tours and student events in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
If you’re looking for a career that will always inspire, develop and challenge you – you’ll love being part of our team.
Job Title: Tour Consultant
Published Date: 06.09.17
• Proactively contact and manage relationships with all groups who have enquired or previously travelled with European Study Tours
• Identify and grow key account relationships
• Explore the sales opportunities within your assigned territory in order to maximise bookings from both existing and potential customers
• Maintain accurate records of each enquiry/booking using computer based systems
• Meet Key Performance Indicators to ensure that individual performance target is met
• Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding objectives and KPI’s
• Experience in a sales environment with the ability to work towards targets
• Experience in a customer service role – must have the ability to listen to customers and proactively seek to meet their needs
• Professional approach
• IT Literate with knowledge and experience of using MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in a position with us.