Some exciting news for 2010/2011 student conferences!
Our Save The Date Conference flyer for 2010/2011 should be arriving in your pigeonhole right now. It contains details of all our forthcoming student conferences in London, Paris and New York including topics as diverse as Business to Graphic Design and Languages to Media.
Due to the increasing popularity of Focus On French, 2011’s conference will be bigger and better than ever! Last year's students enjoyed a lively debate on the Environment, giving them invaluable practise for their Oral exams.
Held on Friday 4th February 2011, here are some of the conference highlights:
- Hear native French speakers from well-known companies cover key A level curriculum topics
- Take part in our interactive debate session – discuss the topics that are most pressing in French society
- Add on a guided tour of the Musee D’Orsay or the Opera Garnier for additional educational focus
- Enjoy being in Paris – where better for your French students to prepare for their exams?
Prices start from only £169 per person, including travel, 2 nights B&B accommodation, entrance to the conference and a Seine River Cruise!
Focus on French is held the same weekend as Your Future In Europe , our Sixth Form conference that covers Politics, History, Business and Languages. Held in the Palais des Congres in the heart of Paris, it is the perfect setting for tackling Europe’s most current issues and is great as an extra activity to add to your trip.
To download our further information packs or to view our conference videos and photo galleries-showing the success of this year’s events-please go to our website by clicking here.
Alternatively you can just click on the Reply button on the bottom of this email-and we’ll be in touch straight away.
Still not sure if a conference is for you?
- Attending a conference ensures your trip has a real educational focus
- Conferences are curriculum linked and can help coursework and exam preparation(where applicable)
- Q&A sessions with a our carefully chosen speakers are a vital and fun way of engaging students in lively debates
- Workbooks help students prepare and research before the event
- There is no minimum group size so if your group is 6 students or 60 students we can accommodate your individual requirements.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
The Events Team